Chinese Farmer Phrase Guide Warcraft 3 the frozen throne

Ever had a run in with a chinese farmer, couldn't understand what they said? Here's a list for you!



The guide to Chinese Farmers!



1 min more - == 1 fen zhong or ~~1 fen zhong (== and ~~ means hold on or BRB)

2 min more - == 2 fen zhong or ~~2 fen zhong

1 monster - yi ge guai

2 monsters - liang ge guai

30 minutes - ban xiao shi (or use 30 fen zhong)

30 seconds more - == 30 miao

Able to translate - neng fanyi

About to [leave/cry/fall asleep] - jiuyao [likai/ku/shuizhao] le

Adena (money) - qian

Agree to sell - dacheng chushou

Agreement reached - dacheng xieyi

All right? (ok?) - Mei shi

America - Meiguo

American - Meiguo ren

Answer me - huida wo

Apologize - daoqian (did you apologize to him/her? - ni xiang ta daoqian le ma?)

Archer - gong jian shou

Are you all right? - Ni hai hao ma?

Are you an archer? - ni shi gong jian shou ma?

Are you in a group - ni you zu dui ma?

Are you leader - ni shi dui zhang ma?

Armor - zhuang bei

Ask permission - qingqiu xuke

Assist me - bangzhu wo (use 'qing' in front of this to be polite!)

Bad XP - jing yan bu hao or xp bu hao

Bad person - Huai ren

Bathroom/Bio/WC/Toilet - Cesuo

Battle - yichang zhandou

(a) Beautiful girl - yige piaoliang de guniang

Because - yin wei

Beggar - yige qigai

Be right back = jiu hui lai (== OR ~~)

Beyond my ability - chaochu wode nengli

Blade (of a knife/of a sword) - daoren/daokou

Boss (respected boss; lit: 'old leader') - Laoban

Bow - yiba gongzi

Buff - jia fang

Buff wore off - mei fang le

But - ke shi

Calm down - pingjing xialai

Can - ge yi

Can't - Bu ge yi

Can I do anything for you? - wo neng wei ni zuo dianr shenme shi ma?

Can he/she come? - ta neng lai ma?

Can we share loot - women keyi fen dongxi ma?

Careful! - Xiao xin le!

Center of room - wu zhong jian or fang jian zhong jian

Certainly - Yi ding

Cheaper, please - tai guile

Cheat (noun, not verb) - pianzi

Chinese language - han yu

Clan member - meng yuan

Congratulations!! - Gong xi!

Could you help me? - Ni keyi bang wo ma?

Did buffs wear off - mei fang le? or hai you fang ma?

Does your group need an archer? - ni men yao gong jian shou ma?

Does your group need a dwarf? - ni men yao ai ren ma?

Does your group need a knife user? - ni men yao yong hu dao ma?

Does your group need healer - ni men yao jia xue ma? or ni men yao shen shi ma?

Does your group need a tank/fighter? - ni men yao zhan shi ma?

Doesn't matter - buyaojin

Do not kill her/him/me - bu yao sa ta/wo (ta = him/her, wo = me)

Do not want - bu yao

Don't attack - bie da

Don't be so rude - bu yao nayang wuli

Don't hit/shoot it - bie gong ji OR deng deng bie gong ji (deng deng = wait wait!)

Don't have - mei you

Do you have [object]? - ni you [object] ma?

Do you have a [bow/sword/dual sword/knife]? - ni you [gong/jian/shuang jian/dao] ma?

Do you need healings? - ni yao jia xue ma?

Do you need buffs? - ni yao jia fang ma?

Do you need money? - ni yao qian ma?

Do you speak english? - ni hui jiang yingyu ma?

Dual sword - shuang jian

Dwarf - ai ren

Enemy - di ren

Excuse me (intrusion, ie passing through room) Dui bu qi

Excuse me (verbal interruption, 'but can you tell me...') - qing wen

Flying monster - fei guai

Fool - shagua (noun, NOT a verb; i.e. he is a fool)

Forget it - ba xiu

Friend - Pengyou

Full - jiman OR wo men bu yao tai ren le (lit: we don't want too many people)

Giant monster - ju guai

Girlfriend - Nupengyou

Give me ESC Scroll - gei wo ge hui cheng

GO GO GO! - jia you

Good hao (usual response when someone says ni hao )

Goodbye - Zaijian (lit: see you again)

Good morning - Zao an OR zao shang hao

Good evening! - Wan shang hao!

Goodnight - wan an

Good looking - Hao kan

Great!!! (that's extremely good!) - tai hao le

Group - zu

Group heal - ji ti jia xue

Hallway - men lang

Headache - touteng (he/she/I have a headache = ta/wo touteng)

Heal [name] please - qing +++ [name] OR qing jiu [name]

He/she killed me - ta ba wo sha le

He/she is full of anger - Ta yiduzi qi.

He/she is honest - Ta ren laoshi.

He/she is nice - Ta ren hao

He/she has a big mouth - Ta da zuiba.

Hello (lit: may you be well) - ni hao

HELP! (lit: rescue) - jiu! also 99999

Healer - shen shi

Healer on stairs - fa shi zhan zai lou ti

He s annoying - ta hao fan a

Hi you all - Ni men Hao

High level monster - gao ji guai

Hit me if you will - ni da jiu da

How - Zen me

How are you? - Shen-ti Hao Ma OR Ni hao ma

How could you get yourself in such a situation? - ni zenme luodao zhe yibu?

How long is the server down for? - wei hu duo chang shi jian

How much (money)? - duo shao (qian)?

How much money do you need - ni yao duo shao qian?

I am against this plan - wo fandui zhege jihua

I am a girl - wo shi nu de

I am American - wo shi meigo ren

I am called [name] - Wo jiao [name]

I am going to hit you - wo da ni a

I am in a group - wo zu le

I am the leader - wo shi dui zhang

I am lost - Wo mi lu le

I am poor - Wo shi qiong

I am soloing - wo shi yi ge shazi

I am sorry - Zhen bao qian

I am still learning Chinese - Wo zheng zai xue hua yu OR Wo zheng zai xue guo yu

I am very happy to meet you - hen gao xing ren shi nin

I am very bored. - wo hen fan.

I can buff - wo keyi jia fang

I can cast [spell] - wo keyi [spell]

I can do it by myself - Wo ke yi zi ji zuo

I can heal - wo keyi jia xue

I cannot write pinyin very well - wo bu tai hui xie pin yin

I don't agree with you - wo bu tongyi nide yijian

I do not know - wo bu dong OR wo bu zhi dao

I do not understand - wo bu ming bai

I do not understand english - wo bu dong yin yu

If we can group i can see your HP - wo men zu dui keyi kanjian ni de xue.

It will bring us good luck - ta jiang gei women dailai hao yunqi

I have bad luck! - Wo shi mei guo ren!

I have no money - Wo mei you qian le

I have to (go home) - Wo budebu (hui jia)

I hope you have a good day - Wo xi wang ni you hen hao de vi tian

I know - wo zhi dao

I love you! - Wo ai ni

I'll help you level - wo qu dai ni sheng ji

I'll let you have the money soon - wo hui hen kuai rang nadao qian

I m out of MP - mei lan le (lit: no more blue)

I need [thing] - Wo xu yao [thing]

I need a break - wo yao xuixi yixia

I need to sit - wo yao zuo xia

I need to rest - wo yao xiu xi

I'm dead tired - Wo lei si le

It's none of your business - ni shao guan xianshi

I will be back in five minutes - Wo guo wu fenzhong huilai

I will keep all loot - wo na bao de dongxi

[name] is leader - [name] shi dui zhang

[name] keeps loot - [name] na bao de dongxi

[name] is my friend - [name] shi wo de peng you OR [name] shi wo peng wu

[name] is enemy - [name] shi di ren

Is [name] your friend - [name] shi ni de peng you ma?

Is [name] your enemy? - [name] shi di ren ma?

Is [name] an archer? - [name] shi gong jian shou ma?

Is there a chinese mage nearby - zhe you zhong guo de fa shi ma

Is there any red? (referring to chaotic players) - you hong ming a

It is not - bu shi

It definitely is not - bing bu shi

I want xp not money - wo yao xp, bu yao qian OR wo yao jing yan bu yao qian

I want a Chinese teaching assistant - Wo yao yige zhujiao Zhongwen

I understand - Wo liao jie

Knife - yiba dao

Knife-user - yong hu dao

Leave me alone - bie guan wo! OR bie dong wo!

Let s group - zu ma? or zu dui ma?

Let's drop it (lit: let's not talk on this subject) - Wo men bie zai tan zhe ge wen ti le.

Liar - shuo huang zhe

Little - xiao

Look look! - kan kan

Loot - bao or diao [armor/weapon/etc] (people don't really say loot but, people just say explode items out or drop items. for example. drop armor, drop weapons, etc.so bascially if you want something just say you want armor and weapons or scrolls.)

Low level monster - di ji guai

Mage - fa shi OR mo shu shi

Man - Nan

Monkey - houzi

Monster - guai

My injury is not serious - Shang bu yaojin

My name is [name] - wo de mingzi shi [name] (this is rather formal)

N00b - Xinshou

Nevermind - Bu yao jin

No - Bu

No problem! - Bu yong OR Mei wenti

No sorry I am going to finish this quest then leave - bu hao yi si wo yao zuo ren wu

Not good (bad) - bu hao

Not up to much - Bu zen meyang (response to a greeting)

Now - zai OR xien zai (right now)

Of course - Dang ran

One who delights in bloody deeds - yige guizishou

Ouch! - Ai you!

Outside of room - wu zi wai mian or fang jian wai mian

Out of the question (not allowed, no way, won't work) - buxing

Person / people - ren

Place is nice - difang-hao

Please - qing

Please do not bother me - qing bu yao fan wo

Please do not steal my mobs - bu yao qiang wo de guai

Please don't touch - qing wu dongshou

Quick heal - jinji jia xue

Really! - Zhende!

Real life friend - wo renshi de peng you

Recall - hui cheng juan

Rez scroll - fu huo juan

Rez spell - fu huo

Right now - xian zai

Room - wu or fang jian

Set loot to share - huan cheng sui ji fen dongxi

Shield - dun

Shield spell - bao hu dun mo fa?

Should I heal [name] - bang [name] jia xue ma?

Should I buff [name] -bang [name] jia fang ma?

Skeleton - gu lou

Soon - kuai le

Sorry - duibuqi OR darao nin

Spell book - mo fa shu

Spider - zhi zhu

Stairs - lou ti

Staff - zhang zi

Still not as good as you - hai shuo de mei ni hao

Stupid - er bai wu OR bai chi

Sweet dreams - Zuo ge hao meng! (lit: have good dreams)

Sword - jian

Take it easy - Bie jin zhang

Talk to you soon - Huitoujian

Tank/fighter - zhan shi

Thanks - xie xie

That s nice - hao ya

Today - jin tian

Tomorrow - ming tian

Too crowded - Tai ji le!

Too expensive - Tai gui le

Too high level monster - hen gao ji guai

Too many monsters - tai duo guai le

Too powerful - tai lihai le

Too weak - tai ruo le or laji

Traitor - mai-guo zei

Undead - jiang hu

Very well - Fei chang hao

Very well, and you? - Hen hao, nin ne? (response to 'ni hao')

Victory - Sheng li

Wall - qiang bi

Want - Yao

We have plenty (tanks/people/money) - women you hen duo (zhan shi/ren/qian)

We are here to have fun - women shi lai wan de

We are sharing loot - women zai fen dongxi (we're sharing things)

We had better go - women zui hao haishi

We have to wait until he/she comes back, then we can go - women dei deng ta huilai yihou, cai neng zou

Weapons - wu qi

We need an archer - women xu yao ge gong jian shou

We need a healer - women xu yao ge shen shi or wo men xu yao fa shi jia xue

What - Shen-me

What a pity - Zhen ke lian!

What is [insert chinese gibberish you don't understand]? - shen me shi [blahblah]?

What's up? - Wan shang hao? (lit: where are you going?)

What weapon are you using? - ni na de shi shen ma

When - Shen-me Shi-hou

Where - He Chu OR Zai Nar

Where are you? - ni zai na li?

Where is the... - zai nali...

Who - Shui de OR He ren

Why - Wei shen-me

Why not? - Wei she mo bu?

Will you help me level? dai wo hao me? OR dai wo shen ji hao me?

Will you use [bow/sword/dual sword/knife]? - ni keyi yong [gong/jian/shuang jian/dao] ma?

Woman - Nuu

Wonderful - Hao ji le

Would like to - xiang

Would you like to join my group? - Ni yao bu yao zu dui?

Wow - wahhh

Yes - shi de OR en

You - ni

You are a cheat! - Ni shi pianzi!

You are welcome (very friendly) - keqi shen mi

You are welcome (casual)- Bu keqi

You go please - Rang hao ma

You have to come - ni bixu lai

You keep all loot - ni na bao de dongxi

You speak nonsense - hu shuo

You still there? - hai zai na li ma?

You there? - zai ma?

You'll level faster if I help you alone - wo dan du dai ni kuai





WHAT THE NUMBERS MEAN:

8888 = bye bye

9999 = help

5555 = crying

6666 = I love you!



Enjoy!





A few more that might not be on that list.



qing bu yao fan wo / please don t bother me

bu yao qiang wo de guai / please do not steal my mobs

wo shi yi ge shazi / I am soloing

wo bu ming bai / I don t understand

wo bu dong / I don't know

wo zheng zai xue hua yu / I am still learning Chinese.

hen gao xing ren shi nin / I am very happy to meet you

ni hui jiang yingyu ma? / Do you speak english?

wo shi meigo ren / I am American

wo mi lu le / I am lost

hai shuo de mei ni hao / Still not as good as you

zai jian / see you again

xie xie / thank you

ming tian / tomorrow

xian zai / right now

zai /now

qing / please

dui bu qi / im sorry

bu yao / don t want

bu hao / not good

ni hao / hello

er bai wu / stupid

houzi / monkey

hu shuo / bullshit! You speak nonsense

jia you / GO GO GO!

kan kan / look look!

meiguo / America

meiguo ren / American

mei wenti / No problem!

mei shi / Alright

ni men Hao / Hi You all

peng you / Friend

ren / person, people

xiao / little

wahhh / wow

yi qie xiang qian kan / Everyone thinks only about money

yao / Want

zai jian / Goodbye

zhende! / Really!

han yu / Chinese language

la ji / you slut, prostitute, trash

ji ji le / what level are you now?

bu yao sha ta / don t kill (her/him/me)

ni keyi bang wo ma? / could you help me?

ni zai na li? / where are you?

gei wo ge hui cheng / Give me ESC Scroll

shen-ti hao Ma / How are you?

wei shen-me / Why

zen me / How

shui de OR he ren / Who

he chu OR zai nar / Where

shen-me yang / What

shen-me shi-hou / When

ni na de shi shen ma / What weapon are you using?

wo pa ni qua le / I thought you might have died

ni da jiu da / hit me if you will

wo da ni a / i'm going to hit you

en / Yes

bu / No

nan / Man

nuu / Woman

wo jiao ( ) / My name is

wo xu yao / I need

pijiu / beer

ge yi / Can

bu ge yi / Can t


Related Entries

  • Chinese Farmer Phrase Guide (Warcraft frozen throne)

  • Chinese Farmer Phrase Guide (World of Warcraft comic)

  • Chinese Farmer Phrase Guide (World of Warcraft rogue)

  • Speak too a chinese gold farmer (Warcraft map)

  • Speak too a chinese gold farmer (World of Warcraft 1.10)

No tag for this post.

Related posts