Proving That Warcraft Money Is Easy To Get

Everyone wants Warcraft gold. Some folks are even willing to PAY for it, some under the guise that they don't get enough play time to make enough money.


While I can't say with certainty that everyone can get cash for the toons they're levelling on their own in Warcraft, I can say that I do think it's pretty easy to do, if a little bit of the "fun play" time is dedicated to certain behaviors.


I've decided to start a section of this blog to track my adventures on a new realm with no friends, no family and no contacts, going from 0 to 100 gold without grinding like crazy or skimping on the fun of the game.


I've chosen a new (Normal) realm today, one that was "Recommended" and according to my Census+ stats that have been gathering over the past 2 hours, it's a really new realm with most players still under level 50.


I fired up two toons tonight - an Undead Mage and an Orc Hunter.


The Mage was sent through Deathknell's gamut of quests and then ventured on to Brill, hitting level 6 upon entering Brill and earning those experience points. She had 2 silver to her name and spent 1 silver buying 4 copies of Recipe: Crispy Bat Wing
Cooking
Requires Cooking (1)
Use: Teaches you how to cook up a Crispy Bat Wing.

Creates: Crispy Bat Wing
Item display is courtesy world of warcraft.allakhazam.com. ',VAUTO,HAUTO,FULLHTML);" onmouseout="return nd();">Recipe: Crispy Bat Wing (25c each), then ran into Undercity and listed 2 copies for a buyout of 75 silver each.


The Hunter was sent through the Valley of Trials quests, minus Thazzil's Pick, and then she was sent to Sen'jin to pick up quests and pick up 3 copies of Recipe: Slitherskin Mackerel
Cooking
Requires Cooking (1)
Use: Teaches you how to cook Slitherskin Mackerel.

Creates: Slitherskin Mackerel
Item display is courtesy world of warcraft.allakhazam.com. ',VAUTO,HAUTO,FULLHTML);" onmouseout="return nd();">Recipe: Slitherskin Mackerel (40c each), and sent on to Razor Hill to mail off one of those recipes to my Mage who is sitting in Undercity near the Auction House and Mailboxes. I couldn't afford to send all three copies of the recipe. I parked the Hunter in the Inn at Razor Hill but when I go back I'll hearth back to the Valley to finish that Pick quest, hit level 6, and continue back over to Sen'jin.


When I returned to my Mage after playing the Hunter for an hour, one of the recipes had auctioned off successfully, and I was now 71 silver richer!


I'll mail half that to the Hunter so she can mail over the rest of those recipes, and pick up a few more as well. Once the Mage has sold all four Crispy Bat Wing recipes for a total of just under 3g (3g - AH fees), I'll send her back to Brill to pick up some more.


I am planning to have the Hunter be Skinner/Leatherworker. The Mage will probably be more of a gatherer, being a Miner (for selling ores on the AH) and perhaps a Tailor.


Before I log the Mage out, however, I'll go list a replacement recipe for the one that sold already.