Inscription Fun For Renaming Hunter Pets

I haven't had the time to check into all the glyphs and inscription stuff that has been coming out in the beta patches but from what I've seen, it really looks like another fun profession. That's why I decided that I'm going to make the druid I'm leveling now and Inscriptionist when the Wrath of the Lich King expansion comes out.


One of the things that caught my eye a few weeks ago while browsing through the new Inscription stuff that has been coming out is this nifty thing they can craft called Certificate of Ownership. Basically it's something hunters can get to rename their pets every 7 days. I'm sure there are a lot of hunters who wish they could rename their pet. maybe you named it something silly and now you want a serious name or something. Maybe you want to turn Snuggles into Spike. Or maybe you want it the other way around, turning a serious name into something cute. Whatever the case, with Certificate of Ownership, it's now possible. I'm sure this is something warlocks wish they could use for their demon pets but alas I don't think that will ever happen.


Now if only this worked on player names, my druid could sure use a name change but I'm too cheap right now to pay for the paid name change service.