Please help me remember a brand of bag Driving me mad!! r o p

Some time ago I saw some bags on line but had no spare cash. I loved the style and thought I'd committed the name to memory. This week I decided to treat myself to a bag but for the life of me I cannot remember the name of them! It is literally keeping me awake LOL! Can anyone help?,louis vuitton handbag



I am UK and these bags are available in the UK. I saw them on line and once saw them in a department store.



They are synthetic/faux leather.



Very soft "aged" effect faux leather.



Slouchy



Quite boho/rock chick.



Come in greys,replica handbag, blues,louis vuitton replica, browns - quite earthy.



Long strap/cross body.



Very similar to Nica and similar price ?30-?60.



Anything springing to mind? I would be so grateful if anyone can put me out of my misery!!



Wendy x