Accessories for Prom: Evening Bags and More!

总共有多少组数据:76
段长:25







Accessories for Prom- Evening Bags and More!

Oh my gosh, I cannot believe prom is almost here! I was pretty much unaware of the fact that it is now March until I stumbled across display after display of prom dresses at the mall the other day. Where has the time gone? Oh well, it was actually nice seeing all of the pretty prom dresses for this year. It brings back some fond memories for me. Hehe… I was even tempted to try some on. You know, just for fun! And I hear short prom dresses (like the one pictured above) are in this year. Not only are they super cute, but also super easy on the wallet. I bet many of the mothers I saw out shopping with their daughters were delighted to see these less expensive styles. But all of this reminiscing about the good ol’ days got me to thinking about (you guessed it) accessories. After all, every girl needs the right accessories to complete her dream look for prom. So I thought it would be fun to write a blog post about accessories for prom, just for all you high school gals out there! Below you’ll find some of my favorites. But don’t worry, they too are easy on the wallet. There’s nothing here that’s over $50! Enjoy!

Jessica McClintock E_W Bow Clutch

Want to add a splash of color to your prom look? I really love this Jessica McClintock E/W Bow Clutch. It is just so cute! And, of course, the Teal is gorgeous!

Only $36 at Zappos.com!

lv handbag

Steve Madden Dalia Clutch

If you’re looking for something simple, the Steve Madden Dalia Clutch may be just what you’re looking for. I really like the simple shape and the gentle scrunching of the fabric. Very classy!

Only $40 at Zappos.com!louis vuitton replicas

Jessica McClintock Pleated Frame Clutch

Retro-chic is definitely in for prom 2010, so check out the Jessica McClintock Pleated Frame Clutch! I think the little pleats look so sweet!

Only $42 at Zappos.com!

Picture 3

Top off your look with an adorable headband! The Tasha Fluttering Flower Headband comes in Black/White, Light Pink, or Lilac.

Only $38 at Nordstrom!

Chinese Laundry Whirl Sandals

And don’t forget the shoes! These Chinese Laundry Whirl Sandals are available in either Black or Silver. They are perfect for dressing up one of those new, short prom dresses.

Only $69 at Macy’s!

The Chat: prom!