Deal Alert: Brixton Mini Satchel on sale at Luna Boston

总共有多少组数据:21
段长:5







replica louis vuitton



Looking for a gorgeous handbag to drool over? Whenever I’m looking for a fix, I always find myself turning to Treesje handbags! Not only does this designer provide us handbag lovers with unique and beautiful styles, but they are extremely affordable as well. No worries about breaking the bank here! What could possibly be sweeter than that? A Treesje handbag that’s on sale, of course! Check out the Treesje Brixton Mini Satchel from the Spring 2010 Collection. It’s on sale at Luna Boston right now and I am having a very difficult time resisting the temptation.

luis vuitton bags

louisvuittonhandbags

I’m really liking the look of this bag! It’s a satchel, but it has this really cute rounded shape. I love the button stud hardware and the two vertical zip pockets on the front. I’m also liking the extra wide top handles and the optional shoulder strap. They offer the versatility that is needed for an everyday use handbag. And don’t let the word “mini” fool you! This bag is large enough to hold all of your essentials and then some! I think it is the perfect size — not too big and not too small. So if you like what you see, then don’t delay! Snatch one of these babies up before they are gone!



Discover the Treesje Brixton Mini Satchel at Luna Boston! It is currently available in either Denim Blue or Black and it is on sale for $375 (regularly $595). Wow, what a deal!