Juicy Couture Monroe

总共有多少组数据:32
段长:8









Juicy Couture has been coming out with the cutest handbags, and my eyes are fixated on the “Monroe” Embellished Fabric Satchel. It’s adorable, cute and would make any outfit look a little more girly.

luis vuitton saleThe “Monroe” isn’t one of those handbag that I would use on a daily basis. First, it’s not big enough and second it’s not meant to be an everyday bag. I see this handbag being used as more of a bag to bring out that goes with particular outfits or as an evening bag. I normally don’t like small bags, but this bag is an exception because it has a cuteness factor.

For some odd reason, this handbag brings me visions of school girl outfits, or little skirts with sweaters. It definitely has that classic fashion feel to it, and would go great with a skirt, knee highs, Mary Janes and an adorable sweater. Of course, that’s just my opinion as there are so many wardrobe options you can use this handbag with.

replica handbag

My favorite feature on the bag would have to be the bows. I’m a girly girl, and any handbag that is pink and has bows on it is a win in my book!loui viton

The Juicy Couture “Monroe” can be purchased at Nordstrom for $248.