Laudi Vidni Handbags: Thinking Outside the Label (Part 2: Product Review!)

总共有多少组数据:41
段长:10







Does anyone recall a little company called Laudi Vidni? If you are a regular Bag Bliss reader, then you probably remember a review I did about the company’s website and ordering process (if you don’t remember, you can check it out here!). And I bet you all have been wondering what the heck happened with that! Haha! Well, let me tell you, it has been quite an adventure! Not long after writing my review, I decided to order the Pavan Satchel in the Storm premium leather. So what exactly happened with that? Long story short, I hated the bag once I got it! Remember the ruching at the top of the bag that I “absolutely adored”? It turned out that the leather was actually threaded onto a stiff metal rod (think curtain rod) in order to achieve the look. Needless to say, the bag was very awkward against the side of my body. So what did I do? I returned it, of course! Lucky for me, the ladies there at Laudi Vidni were very understanding. Now just throw in a trip abroad and an extremely hectic Spring semester at school and.. ta-da! An explanation for the huge time lapse! But, hey, better late than never! Right?
loui vuitton


So after much consideration, I finally settled on the Brio Clutch to replace my Pavan Satchel! It is chic, simple, and sophisticated. Plus the square turnlock clasp looks so cool in the picture. For the body of the clutch, I chose the Silver Croc premium leather. As for the contrasting stripe, I went with the Metallic Patent Indigo. And the panel on the turnlock? I thought the Smooth Grain Canal added a nice little touch! Once I had made my selections, I eagerly placed my order and waited for my new Brio Clutch to arrive on my doorstep!

And… here… it… is!

louis vuitton handbags

My Laudi Vidni Brio Clutch arrived at my house via UPS. It came in a nice box, along with a thank you card. The clutch was presented nicely inside a tulle bag (I think a cotton dust cover would have been nicer) and the box was filled with a decorative stuffing. The total turnaround time was a little longer than I expected (about six weeks). But once I saw my new little beauty, I knew it had been worth the wait!




louis v
Now, let’s talk quality! First of all, the leather is absolutely gorgeous! I was a little bit worried about selecting the Silver Croc premium leather. After all, I have seen some BAD crocodile-embossed leathers in my day. But not Laudi Vidni’s leather! Oh my gosh, this stuff is so soft and supple! Now I’m not saying that you would be able to fool people into thinking this was real crocodile. But it does look (and feel) nice! As for the Metallic Patent Indigo, the color is actually quite pretty. It doesn’t look as vibrant as it does in the website’s rendition, but it is still pretty nonetheless. I am also pleased with the square turnlock closure. It feels sturdy when you turn it, so I’m not too worried about it wearing out any time soon. For the most part, I am pretty happy with my new Brio Clutch. My only complaint is that it did not come with an optional chain or shoestring strap. The clutch does start to feel heavy after carrying it for awhile, so having an optional strap really would have been nice.

So if you are interested in thinking outside the label and creating a luxurious handbag that defines you (and only YOU), then definitely check out Laudi Vidni today!

The Chat: Laudi Vidni!