Lockheart Pinwheel Wallet

总共有多少组数据:23
段长:5







louis vouitton

I have never been very enthusiastic when it comes to Lockheart handbags. I’m not sure why exactly, they just haven’t been on my radar. But I know there are a lot of Lockheart fans out there and sometimes I feel like I am missing something. So when I stumbled across the Lockheart Pinwheel Continental Wallet, I decided to give this lesser-known designer a second look. And in case you haven’t guessed, I liked what I saw! Not only does this piece have an unusual design, it comes in some pretty colors as well!

luies vitton

lui vuitton bag

Referred to as a “pinwheel”, the design on the front reminds me more of a fanned out stack of poker chips. Funny, considering I’m not much of a poker player! Nonetheless, I find the pattern to be quite cute and charming. It adds just the right amount of interest to this otherwise casual piece. What I like most about this little wristlet/wallet, however, is the kiss lock central compartment. It is large enough to hold some small items, allowing this wristlet/wallet to truly function as a wristlet and not simply a wallet on a string. But don’t worry, this piece is still wallet worthy with all those credit card slots. Plus, the wrist strap is removable!

Discover the Lockheart Pinwheel Wallet at MuseTen, where it is available in Celedon or Plum.