Sara Berman Decca Midi Studded Slouch Bag



I stumbled across the most beautiful bag today. It is such a lovely piece, I just had to share it with all of you. And here it is! Introducing the Sara Berman Decca Midi Studded Slouch Bag! Yes, yes… I know. When the heck did Sara Berman add handbags to her collection? Well, it turns out her handbags made their debut for the Spring/Summer 2010 Collection wholesale handbags online. So this was a very recent development! And boy, what a development it was!

I am simply in love with this bag! I like the puffy hobo shape and how the shoulder strap is one continuous piece with the body of the bag. It is sort of like a sling style, but without that deflated look. Plus the pleats at each side add some extra softness to the look. This softness was then paired with some hard-edged details — distressed leather and studs. And when I say studs, I really mean studs! An array of gold tone studs both large and small, polished and brushed, flat and domed to be exact! These studs can be found adorning the edges of the shoulder strap and the bottom of the bag. But wait… isn’t a stud encrusted bottom a little Alexander Wang-ish? Perhaps. But I think in this case, the studs are different enough that there won’t be too many cases of mistaken identity. Sara Berman really pulled this look  wholesale bag store off well!
The Sara Berman Decca Midi Studded Slouch Bag at Net-A-Porter