Thrifty Thrill Alert: Treesje Harlow Clutch!

Thrifty Thrill: Treesje Harlow Clutch!

Treesje handbags have been on my mind a lot lately. I’m talking borderline obsession! But who can blame me? After all, these feelings are perfectly normal. Treesje handbags are so pretty and unique, what isn’t there to love about them? So when I happen to stumble across a good deal on a Tressje handbag, it’s no wonder that I’m practically screaming it from the rooftops! And that is exactly what’s going on this very moment.

You ladies have got to check out this awesome deal on the Treesje Harlow Clutch! This lovely leather clutch features delicate gathering on both the front and back. The leather appears as though it was pinched, forming a pretty fan-like pattern. And the chain border around the outer edges creates a lovely accent alongside the gatherings.

When it comes to the Treesje Harlow Clutch, I think Laura and Sheila did an excellent job of balancing tough girl-chic with simple elegance. This clutch would be perfect for a casual night out, but it could easily be dressed up by pairing it with a simple black dress. My only regret is that this extra-large clutch doesn’t come complete with a chain strap. Oh well, I guess you can simply think of it as a short magazine clutch!

The Treesje Harlow Clutch measures 13″ x 6″ x 3″ and it is currently available in either Black or Plum. Find it at Bluefly.com, where it is on sale for an unbelievable price! It originally retailed for $385, but here’s your chance to snap one up for only $168!

The Chat: harlow sale!