Day Three, 0 to 100 Gold

Consistent Sales


Yippee! After having spent about 75s on training various skills on my Mage (cooking and levelling up to 40, fishing, first aid, class skills), and having advanced through to a few bars short of Level 8, I went to bed.


Wake up in the morning, check my mailbox, and Yippee! Two more copies of Recipe: Crispy Bat Wing
Cooking
Requires Cooking (1)
Use: Teaches you how to cook up a Crispy Bat Wing.

Creates: Crispy Bat Wing
Item display is courtesy world of warcraft.allakhazam.com. ',VAUTO,HAUTO,FULLHTML);" onmouseout="return nd();">Recipe: Crispy Bat Wing sold for 85s each (minus AH fees). Listed two more copies.



Guildmaster of None


I decided I'm going to form a guild on this server, mainly for my own toons, so I mailed 1g50s to the toon I've designated to be the Guildmaster, to pay lowbie toons to sign the charter to get it going. I'll find someone in there to invite my alts, and from there if nobody stays, I'm not concerned. After all, who REALLY wants a level 6 GM?



Another (cheap and) Profitable Cooking Recipe?


My Blood Elf found another level 1 cooking recipe that looks to be lucrative like Crispy Bat Wing and available through normal level 6 progression. I'll post my results later. It's a Burning Crusade recipe so I might need to update my itemstats plugin in Wordpress as well, and you'll need the expansion pack to buy the recipe from the vendor.


My Undead Mage has completed the Delivery to Silverpine Forest quest, bringing her to The Sepulcher, where Recipe: Smoked Bear Meat
Cooking
Requires Cooking (40)
Use: Teaches you how to cook Smoked Bear Meat.

Creates: Smoked Bear Meat
Item display is courtesy world of warcraft.allakhazam.com. ',VAUTO,HAUTO,FULLHTML);" onmouseout="return nd();">Recipe: Smoked Bear Meat is sold at a vendor in the crypt. Purchase for under 3s each, and I'm listing a couple on the AH for 75s buy out each. It's sold well on other realms, but since there's nothing special about the food it produces, we'll see how it goes.


My mage is a miner, so I've got 58 Copper Bar
Trade Goods
Item display is courtesy world of warcraft.allakhazam.com. ',VAUTO,HAUTO,FULLHTML);" onmouseout="return nd();">Copper Bars to sell. I've been checking prices and quantities on the Auction House but haven't felt like I wanted to list my stuff yet. The weekend looms, I can afford to wait.


Now that my Mage hit level 10, I went to the Auction House and bought myself some armor with +'s to intelligence and spirit. I paid under 10s for each piece and got a wand as well. Tomorrow I'll post what my equipment is, as I do not have access right now otherwise.


Note, when I sell 'low level greens', I list them at way more than I'd buy 'em for. I'd have listed my own equipment for 50s buy out, but when it comes to buying for myself, I'm frugal. This is part of the habit that lets me accumulate enough cash to spend on big things like mounts and nice equipment later on.


End of day tally:


Priest, Level 6, Cash on hand: 1g

Mage, Level 10, Cash on hand: 3s (due to buying equipment, was at 70s beforehand)

Hunter, Level 6, Cash on hand: 25s


All of my toons have trained in two Primary professions as well has having become Apprentice Cooks, First Aid users and Fishermen.


All of my toons bought enough ingredients to cook 50 Spice Bread
Use: Restores 61 health over 18 seconds. Must remain seated while eating.
Item display is courtesy world of warcraft.allakhazam.com. ',VAUTO,HAUTO,FULLHTML);" onmouseout="return nd();">Spice Bread and advance Cooking skill to 39, and then beyond with various Meaty Bat Wing
Trade Goods
Item display is courtesy world of warcraft.allakhazam.com. ',VAUTO,HAUTO,FULLHTML);" onmouseout="return nd();">Meaty Bat Wing, Stringy Wolf Meat
Trade Goods
Item display is courtesy world of warcraft.allakhazam.com. ',VAUTO,HAUTO,FULLHTML);" onmouseout="return nd();">Stringy Wolf Meat, and Slitherskin Mackerel
Use: Restores 61 health over 18 seconds. Must remain seated while eating.
Item display is courtesy world of warcraft.allakhazam.com. ',VAUTO,HAUTO,FULLHTML);" onmouseout="return nd();">Slitherskin Mackerel that the toon has picked up while questing in the starting areas.


While everyone's First Aid, they're all going to be funnelling the Linen Cloth
Trade Goods
Item display is courtesy world of warcraft.allakhazam.com. ',VAUTO,HAUTO,FULLHTML);" onmouseout="return nd();">Linen Cloth and Wool Cloth
Trade Goods
Item display is courtesy world of warcraft.allakhazam.com. ',VAUTO,HAUTO,FULLHTML);" onmouseout="return nd();">Wool Cloth to the Mage Tailor for a while. I haven't touched fishing yet, either.


That's today's update.