Day Two of 0 to 100 G

I logged in today after work to find that two more Recipe: Crispy Bat Wing
Cooking
Requires Cooking (1)
Use: Teaches you how to cook up a Crispy Bat Wing.

Creates: Crispy Bat Wing
Item display is courtesy world of warcraft.allakhazam.com. ',VAUTO,HAUTO,FULLHTML);" onmouseout="return nd();">Recipe: Crispy Bat Wing had sold in the Auction House - one for 75s and another for 85s. I had my Lvl6Mage parked in Brill so I bought up another 8 copies of that recipe and headed back into the Undercity. I listed two more copies of the recipe.


After having sent 35s to my Lvl6Hunter and having bought a Green Woolen Bag
8 Slot BagContainer
Item display is courtesy world of warcraft.allakhazam.com. ',VAUTO,HAUTO,FULLHTML);" onmouseout="return nd();">Green Woolen Bag for 8s, I'm left with 1g 72s 51c.


Today I fired up a THIRD toon - a Blood Elf Priest. She's destined to be an enchanter with a likely minor in Mining, because I believe there's profit to be made in selling enchanting materials and there's always a profit in selling ores. I got Priest to level four.


I'm going to mail her a bit of money now that I've tallied the cash.