Cynthia Vincent Studded Kidsuede Grocery Tote

总共有多少组数据:31
段长:10







Cynthia Vincent Studded Kidsuede Grocery Tote

I am giving a big ‘ole YES to mostly everything nude this season, or at least everything related to handbags, shoes and other accessories. I just absolutely love the neutral shades of tans and taupe’s and how perfectly they fit into your spring and summer wardrobe, effortlessly.

louie bag

This giant beauty by Cynthia Vincent caught my eye for so many reasons; meet the Studded Kidsuede Grocery Tote. First of all, I’d say ‘grocery tote’ is a poor choice of name for this bag, as I imagine grocery totes to be not so high maintenance as this appears to be. Suede isn’t typically my first choice of textile when in search for a new handbag as it would look quite horrid just after a few wears, but I simply can’t deny how lovely it looks on this giant tote bag.

eluxury

I’m also loving the array of mixed metal studs and how they give off a bohemian chic feel, and of course; the double braided leather strap top is an awesome touch to what could have been typical boring shoulder straps. I could totally see someone rocking this tote all year round, or in the mean time, it’ll look great with denim shorts and sun dresses.

A very reasonable $295 will score you this Cynthia Vincent, and you can shop for it online through: Bloomingdales

The Chat: Kidsuede Grocery!