Marc by Marc Jacobs “Flash Leola” Bag

总共有多少组数据:41
段长:13







Marc by Marc Jacobs "Flash Leola" Bag

I’m currently obsessed with zippers. It does seem to be a hot trend right now, and I’m a huge fan of it. I’m usually not a fan of trends because I love being different and doing the complete opposite of what everyone else is doing. I mean face it, what fun is it if everyone else has the same things as you do? You’ll just look like everyone else when you walk out your door, but the zipper trend is just too fabulous to pass up. At the moment I own zipper earrings, leggings, and shoes. I love fashion that is edgy and I think zippers could be classified as edgy.loui vuitton

When I first saw the Marc by Marc Jacobs “Flash Leola&#louis vuitton eluxury8221; Leather Hobo I instantly fell in love. I wasn’t a fan of the color, but it’s definitely a handbag I would wear non-stop. The bag does have an architectural feel to it with all the zippers going in different directions.

The hobo is beautiful, but I think it would look way better in black or white. The bag kind of loses it’s edginess to it with it being in bright blue. Zippers look more fashionable when they are paired up with neutral colors, but of course that’s just my opinion. If this bag does become available in a less vibrant color I’ll probably consider purchasing it!

You can purchase the Marc by Marc Jacobs “Flash Leola” Leather Hobo at Nordstrom for $498, which I think it a little too much for it. I love Marc Jacobs but I think this hobo should be priced at no more than $300. Expensive or not, it’s a cool looking bag that I would love to add to my collection.

See the Marc by Marc Jacobs “Flash Leola” Leather Hobo at: Nordstrom

The Chat: Flash Leola!