Gucci Techno Horsebit Cellarius Metallic Medium Hobo

总共有多少组数据:34
段长:8







luise vitton

I have never owned a Gucci handbag. For that matter, I’m not sure I’ve owned anything by Gucci. There have been some items I’ve admired in the past… like that darling high gloss crocodile handbag I saw in the New York flagship store back in 2003. I’ve kicked myself for not purchasing it at a reasonable $2,000. (Similar bags are now $15,000) But I am seeing so much more about the line to love. I’ve always admired the horsebit detail and I am loving it on the Gucci Techno Horsebit Cellarius Metallic Medium Hobo!

Sophisticated in it’s clean lines and sleek styling, this bag has taken the traditional Techno Hobo to a much higher level. I would have to classify it as a classic bag as you would be able to carry for year’s to come. There’s just enough detail to keep it from being boring. An interesting leather luggage tag, sumptuous tassle with bamboo detailing and gorgeous knot detail wrapped around the horsebit detail. Softly gleaming silver-tone details finish the look perfectly. There are no rough or unfinished details to this bag. Each design element flows seamlessly from one to the other.

acer laptop battery

I think it is the perfect silver color as well. Not too shiny. It’s sublte enough not to overpower your wardrobe and perfect for work, lunches or a day of shopping. A woman carrying this bag will be seen as classic, tasteful and stylish.

louis vuitton replica

A perfect hobo size at 15 3/4″W x 11 3/4″H x 6 3/4″ D. There is a ton of room for this to be your essential day bag. A 9″ drop from the rolled, double-handles ensures that it fits your body comfortably. Retail $1500.

Find it at the Gucci Boutique @ Saks Fifth Avenue!

The Chat: gucci techno!