Juicy Couture Coastal Butterfly Tote

总共有多少组数据:31
段长:7









Does anyone remember the Juicy Couture Sunrise Tote that I wrote about back in March? After what seemed like the longest winter on record, I was ready to start thinking about beach totes. I mean, what better way to get yourself revved up for those warm and sunny months? Now I’m not saying that my feelings have changed about the Juicy Couture Sunrise Tote. It is still a really cute bag! But I recently came across this newer bag from Juicy Couture called the Coastal Butterfly Tote and… oh… my… gosh! What an adorable bag! I am in love with the vertical, pink and white striping. I could totally see myself sporting this bag at the beach for Memorial Day weekend. I also love the large butterfly graphic adorning the front side of this bag.

luis vuitton

louis vuitonNormally, I don’t really care for butterflies on my bags. However, the dark color and ornate shape give it a sophisticated, rather than kiddie, look. And if you look closely, you will see that it is accented with little sequins. Pretty! So if you happen to be on a quest for a super cute beach tote, then I would definitely recommend the Juicy Couture Coastal Butterfly Tote!

louis vouittonFind this lovely bag here at ShopBop.com, where it retails for only $178!

The Chat: coastal butterfly!