Rebecca Minkoff Enamored Drawstring

总共有多少组数据:31
段长:10








louisvuitton
Aside from being obsessed with boots, boots, boots right now, it’s only a minor distraction from my ongoing, lifetime obsession with handbags. I am constantly looking for something new and interesting and perhaps life-altering. I see so many bags that sometimes they blend together. That’s why when something grabs my attention, it’s gotta be unique, classic and / or beautiful. It is something I want to reach out and put on immediately.

So, the Rebecca Minkoff Enamored Drawstring Bag drew me in. There is something intriguing about this bag that really attracted me. I have never been a huge fan of drawstring bags, but when I am drawn in by it, I think there is a trend about to emerge. We’ve also been exposed to studs, studs and more studs, the lacing on this bag is something new.

Thick lacing, zippers, tassels, double top-handles, and cross-body straps offer alot of detail. Maybe too much for some, but for those who love detail and interesting elements, this bag is a real winner. It’s roomy too at 13 1/2″ x 11″ x 4 1/2″. I love the color choices of black and wine. Perfect for the season too! At $495 from louisvuittonbagsSaks Fifth Avenue

But, you better be quick. The purple version at shopbop is already sold out!

Also check out RebeccaMinkoff