Rough Roses Jewel Bowler

总共有多少组数据:24
段长:8








louisvuitton
When it comes to handbags, I can never resist a good buy! So you can imagine my delight when I stumbled across a beautiful leather handbag that sells for less than $300… and that is the regular price, not a sale price! Meet the Rough Roses Jewel Bowler Satchel — a lovely bag at an even lovelier price!

Rough Roses is a brand that prides itself in bringing cutting edge, high quality designs to the savvy women of today. I have never heard of them before now, but I am already liking what I see! The Jewel Bowler Satchel features delicate pleats on the front and cute little studs on the handles.

luis vuitton wallets

I love the updated bowler shape, it would make a great everyday style! Plus the description says it also comes with an optional shoulder strap, giving this piece some versatility. The color they call Navy is absolutely gorgeous and it by far my favorite. It also looks like the leather has a little bit of a metallic sheen to it. I would really like to see this bag in person so I can feel how nice the leather is! And for $285 (only $228 for first time customers, just use discount code “LUST” for 20% off), I might have to do just that!

Find the Rough Roses Jewel Bowler Satchel at CoutureCandy! It is available in Navy (shown), Cognac, or Black!