Jimmy Choo Zulu Sequined Gem Clutch

 Jimmy Choo Zulu Sequined Gem Clutch

When it comes to clutches cheap designer handbags wholesale and evening bags, there are two features that I absolutely love: Color and sequins. And if it happens to be over-sized too? Bonus!!! So when I saw the new Jimmy Choo Zulu Sequined Leather Clutch, I was simply mesmerized. This clutch looks absolutely gorgeous in the modeling picture. And it looks especially lovely paired with that simple black dress!
I think what I like so much about this clutch is the very interesting use of sequins that was employed. From a distance, the little blocks of color almost look like stones adorning the exterior of the bag. But each of these “stones” is actually a zillion little sequins meticulously sewn into place. Puffy quilting of the leather exterior is what gives these “stones” their three-dimensional appearance.

jimmy choo zulu close up picture

This is definitely cheap wholesale designer handbags something I have never seen before! And although it looks a bit odd at first, especially when viewing it up close, it really does start to grow on you. Well, at least it has for me! So if you’re looking for something unique to spice up your favorite Little Black Dress, then I would definitely recommend giving this clutch a second look! It would certainly make an excellent conversation piece!
Find the Jimmy Choo Sequined Leather Clutch at Net-A-Porter! It retails for $995.

The Chat: zulu!