Marc by Marc Jacobs Hexi Lafayette Hobo

Marc by Marc Jacobs Hexi Lafayette Hobo

With all of the weird and wacky designs that I have seen by Marc Jacobs over the years, it is not surprising that I have become somewhat desensitized. Whether it’s the quirky Miss Marc or splashes of neon colors, Marc Jacobs has never been afraid of thinking outside the box. I really admire him for his creativity and boldness. But this appreciation that I have for the Marc by Marc Jacobs line never really prepared me for what I stumbled upon the other day. Can you believe it? A very, very normal-looking handbag has made its way into Marc Jacobs’ diffusion line.

Marc Jacobs Hexi Lafayette Hobo

Introducing the Marc cheap wholesale fashion handbags by Marc Jacobs Hexi Lafayette Hobo! This lovely bag features a classic hobo shape and signature turnlock closure. I really love the washed leather, which appears to have been polished to give it a gentle sheen. The shape of the bag has been accented beautifully with asymmetrical seams.
Oddly enough, it is this feature that reminds me of Kooba. Hmm… a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag that sort of looks like a Kooba? Sweet! And although this may not be the first normal-looking bag to be featured under the Marc by Marc Jacobs name, it certainly is the most beautiful. Well, okay, the most beautiful I have seen anyway! I think it would cheap designer purses wholesale make a wonderful everyday bag and it is certainly worth a second look!
The Marc by Marc Jacobs Hexi Lafayette Hobo can be found at Saks Fifth Avenue! It is currently available for Pre-Order in Storm Cloud!

The Chat: Hexi Lafayette!