war Epic Quests

I was wondering if there was any way for people to post most of the Epic Quests for tier 4 being that I already finished an Epic Quest when I was in Chaos Wastes when I was level 31.



I wanted to know where I could possibly do more of those. I know some of them need you to be a certain level or something so if that could be provided as well.



Please and thank you =)



I've also finished that %26quot;epic%26quot; quest. Lol. What a blooper. Lots of running, killing a few (non-champion) mobs and visiting a PQ for what? A POS blue!



I hope the rest of the epic quests are more epic than that.



Hope you didn't vendor those items.



The three epic quests I know of are...



Annihilation in Reikland



Ebon Flame in Dragon Wake



Prophecy (can't remember where).



Each quest gives a weapon, blue, with a talisman slot. They also, however, have a hidden proc. Ortikai's epic quest weapon has a chance to do 300 damage that cannot be mitigated.



These procs, as far as I know, do not effect ranged classes or DPS, since we do not melee often.